Wednesday, September 13, 2006

iTunes 7 skips songs badly

I upgraded to ITunes 7 today and now ALL of the songs in my library are extremely distorted when I play them. There is crackeling, static, skipping, and they sound like garbage. When I play the same songs in a different media player they sound fine.

- So, not only do you have to worry about Apple's software being DRM'ed to death, now a bunch of your music will likely sound like crap playing in it. I also heard that customers have not been able to get support because a majority of Apple's employees got the iTunes 7 update the same time as everyone else. They haven't been trained, don't know how to fix the issues people are having, and are as clueless as their customers. Looks like Apple is pulling a "F.E.M.A." That's what happens when you keep secrets [even from your employees!?]. Good luck iPod users.

read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home