Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday 3pm!



It's been a year since we started this little music experiment, and my oh my how it has grown. 3pm started out as a personal music page for myself, a way to keep track of the all the cool free mp3 links I happened to find while surfing the web. Then my family and friends found out about it and began requesting links themselves. As it has grown over these past months, I've discovered cool new music and entire new genres that I would have never knew about without this phenomenon. I've even met lots of cool new people, some of whom I now call my friends. It's been a great success in my eyes so far, and I can only thank the many people serving up all this great music and the people that (have and continue to) support this awesome idea.

Here's to many more years of the 3pm experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home