Saturday, April 28, 2007

3pm Injection [57]

Yes, yes, I know. There's a lot of dead/broken/incorrect links on 3pm these days. Been extremely busy working on some other projects lately, and haven't had much time to find new music. Oh, how I wish there were 3 of me. Anyways, I did manage to find some stuff in the little time I could steal away from my busy schedule. Heck, I barely remembered to do this weeks 3pm Injection! I'm going to hopefully find some more time next week to gather some fresh mp3 links for the site. It's just been a really hectic week, and i need to rest a little this weekend ... everyone else, chill to the music of 3pm.

3pm: "Music was reborn at 3pm"
Aaliyah - One In A Million
DJ Shadow - Hardcore Instrumental Hip-Hop
KRS One - Me Man
Bubba Sparxxx - Ugly
Busta Rhymes - So Hardcore

Previous Injections
[54] [55] [56]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home